Yet another problem with this thing

alright so yet again, a problem arises from that damn suzuki i bought, never getting another one, so i got a rm125 2006 and when i start it it runs and idols mostly fine but fuel litteraly pisses out of the carb overflow, im pretty sure its just a clogged jet or something in the carb but i wanted to get your guys opinion on it, thanks

If float is adjusted and it just started to do this, there is an O-ring around the seat housing on the brass needle seat part of the carby. Bet its that.

Could be float needle not sealing.
Need to have patience, bikes can't fix themselves it's up to you.
They dont fix emsepves but they shouldnt fuck up this often either, ive had the bike 3 weeks and have had problems with basicly everything so far

They dont fix emsepves but they shouldnt fuck up this often either, ive had the bike 3 weeks and have had problems with basicly everything so far

Just ship it to me so my 06rm250 has a little brother to ride with....

Stuck float or a bad needle or maybe both. Pull the carb, clean it twice and set the float via the manual's directions. Check the float needle for wear as well.

Yep, three weeks on a used bike usually shows you all the problems.
Bike had problems when you bought it.
And it's peeing on the floor because it hates you. Better sell it.
Probable.
Just ship it to me so my 06rm250 has a little brother to ride with....
This, What he /\ said.

lets see it is a 12 year old rig, running one of two brands of carburetors that come on EVERYTHING else and I am reading a quote from a guy that thinks it floods over because of a "jet". So all that is proof that SUZUKIs are just crap!

Take a breath, look in the mirror and tell yourself that you are lost and your only salvation is to get a manual and read it!! The "light" will start getting brighter, I promise.