Yeahhhh ahh!

James

Staff member
Well, today is excellent..I just got my first legit tax paying pay check. Time to pay off all my parts debts and get all Kames'd out! Js

:banana: :banana: :banana:
Heck yeah!! :rocker:

Don't forget that 25% should go to savings, 10% to tithe, and the rest towards the bike. :P :lol:

Pay the Tithe first...:prof:

whoa, whoa, whoa,,,, I am pretty sure it goes like this.... groceries, lights, heat, garbage, car payment and any left over goes to the bike... sorry but you guys are going to have to start putting 11% in to cover that Tithe for me. :prof:

wait until you get a truck and have to pay for gas, insurance and whatever breaks on your bike. whoopd doo a paycheck that goes directly into my gas tank

@Trav! GTFO!

So did I! I got my first tax paying job at a local restaurant at age 14! I made $1.60 and hour! I saved my coin and went to the local "Montgomery Ward" store and bought a Winchester Model 190 22LR semi-auto without my parents permission for $65! That was in the days when you could have fun, they would sell a gun to a kid, and lawyers didn't exist like they do today! I still have that rifle with the same piss-ant scope I paid $9.99 for on it!

It still shoots straight! I'll never give that up, and I'll leave it just the way it is! :thumb:

haha friggin sweet!!! My first paycheck went to my savings for college!! fun right?

I saved all my money for college too. I packed away 3500 during high school in various jobs, and I got myself a car. It was junk money, even in early 1980's terms. Tuition at my school was 9K a year. :cry:

Do good in high school! Be a smart MF! I got a National Merit Scholarship to my university, but it wasn't enough, even with the Pell grants available at the time.

The ABSOLUTE crazy thing is that undergrad tuition today is $50,000.00 a year at the same school! (Case Western Reserve) GTFO! $200K for an undergrad degree?

Take my advise. Develop a good resume in high school, test well in the SAT's and ACT's. Go to a good state school, do well, study, get good grades, and spend your money on a Masters at a name brand school! I don't think anybody can argue with that logic!:thumb:

I could not agree more on this. Education is very expensive these days so you need to do what ever it takes to be smart and get good grades. And after spending a fortune on college it does not always guarantee a good job right out of school as I have witnessed out here in SoCal. However, my wife sees a lot of young people taking engineering courses and doing pretty well in the job market as well as making a good salary from the start. This is what I am trying to get my boy into as he is very smart in math and most other courses. When I went to school, I did not have the drive it took but I wish I had done more back then. My first job was in a gas station and I made $1.65 an hour. :shocked: I remember when the owner came up to me and told me he was going to give me a raise to a $1.70. What a dick he was. :rolleyes:
I saved all my money for college too. I packed away 3500 during high school in various jobs, and I got myself a car. It was junk money, even in early 1980's terms. Tuition at my school was 9K a year. :cry:

Do good in high school! Be a smart MF! I got a National Merit Scholarship to my university, but it wasn't enough, even with the Pell grants available at the time.

The ABSOLUTE crazy thing is that undergrad tuition today is $50,000.00 a year at the same school! (Case Western Reserve) GTFO! $200K for an undergrad degree?

Take my advise. Develop a good resume in high school, test well in the SAT's and ACT's. Go to a good state school, do well, study, get good grades, and spend your money on a Masters at a name brand school! I don't think anybody can argue with that logic!:thumb:

Parts order time :banana: Heres my fine selection-

Bridgestone M404 rear tire tire
Renthal Moto gaurds0000-Renthal-Moto-Handguards-White.jpg
Attack graphics, white on black 55, SUPPAN on the front plate in blue, WWW.Dirtbikeaddicts.com on the side plates in blue
Renthal dual layer grips
BelRay 10-40 thumper oil
K&N Oil filter
NoToil Air Filter oil
Monster Energy Decal sheet (to cover up my plastic scratches)

0000_Bridgestone_M404_Intermediate_Rear_Tire_--.jpg