450F Yamaha yz450f

Yesterday I was riding and bike cut off and didnt start after..It was late so didnt check anything,will after work.Bike still kicks over but sounds maybe as if it isnt getting enough power/spark,at least thats wat im thinkin it sounds like,lol,not 100% sure but please give me insight on what the possibilities may be...

Yesterday I was riding and bike cut off and didnt start after..It was late so didnt check anything,will after work.Bike still kicks over but sounds maybe as if it isnt getting enough power/spark,at least thats wat im thinkin it sounds like,lol,not 100% sure but please give me insight on what the possibilities may be...

More info plz.
Year of bike.
Last service
Is the carb clean? Gas petcock on
Etcetc etc.

Year 2008,got the bike about a year ago from dealer,assuming the cleaned carb before my purchase but i dnt know their procedure. Dnt know wat gas petcock is..

If you are wondering about spark, remove the plug and connect it back to the cap. ground it and pretend you are going to kick start it and watch for spark. that is the rudimentary and simplest way to check. if you don't get shocked or you dont see spark, try a different plug. no matter the outcome look very closely at the plug and full describe what you see. it usually saves a lot of time to know what description of the spark plug before you ask/post.

If the spark plug has been hit by something, or shows flakes of melted aluminum you will know lots about what you need to do to fix it.

If you are wondering about spark, remove the plug and connect it back to the cap. ground it and pretend you are going to kick start it and watch for spark. that is the rudimentary and simplest way to check. if you don't get shocked or you dont see spark, try a different plug. no matter the outcome look very closely at the plug and full describe what you see. it usually saves a lot of time to know what description of the spark plug before you ask/post.

If the spark plug has been hit by something, or shows flakes of melted aluminum you will know lots about what you need to do to fix it.
Been lil busy but just did that yesterday and no spark on old plug or new plug i got,and old olug is fairly new,about 2 or 3 months old..so im assuming its stator because i had prior issues with the 3 screws coming out of stator which caused a no spark 3 months ago,put screws in and it was back sparking, i used multi meter yesterday to test and the green and brown wire readings where bouncy,never stayed at a solid number,would gradually decrease and increased then go to zero a few times.so maybe stator..

Been searching for aftermarket one to save a lil money but company that manufacturs them wont b shipping anymore out till next month sometime..i ordered a new coil off ebay as well but with readings in those 2 wires being so jumpy when those wires had solid in spec readings 3 months ago,seems to b pointing at stator.

I haven't seen a japanese coil die since the 70's.
Lol..damn..yea i wasnt thinkin it was it,but i eneded up buying it before i actually tested stator,had it on ebay watch list few months,was only 30 bucks with 2 year warranty. So will just put it up and save..just got to wait patiently for for weeks or will end up going to dealer and paying close to $300 for new stator