World Aids Day

Today is World Aids Day. Chances are you or someone you know has had their life affected in some way or form by this terrible disease. Get your red ribbon today and show your support to help find a cure.

Are you trying to tell us somehing about yourself? :noidea:

in 1985 when headlines started about "aids" and "HIV" about a thousand known cases were reported, mostly homosexuals at that. currently over 2.6 million new infections are reported every year and 390,000 new children were infected last year. This is not a gay disease, its a human disease.

Yeah I had an Uncle that lost his life to HIV in 93. He wasnt gay, but his girlfriend was a closet junky, became infected and if you dont use condoms, well then guess what? You become infected too.. Protect yourself JYD and be aware because knowledge is power

in 1985 when headlines started about "aids" and "HIV" about a thousand known cases were reported, mostly homosexuals at that. currently over 2.6 million new infections are reported every year and 390,000 new children were infected last year. This is not a gay disease, its a human disease.

Yeah I had an Uncle that lost his life to HIV in 93. He wasnt gay, but his girlfriend was a closet junky, became infected and if you dont use condoms, well then guess what? You become infected too.. Protect yourself JYD and be aware because knowledge is power

Don't worry Mike, just kidding with you. I know it's pretty serious, came if you get in a car wreck with an aids patient. It is a very serious disease.

Don't worry Mike, just kidding with you. I know it's pretty serious, came if you get in a car wreck with an aids patient. It is a very serious disease.

Its never worth dealing with a stranger's blood if you don't have gloves! So always carry them in your car!

Remember Tim Richmond, NASCAR and Indy car driver who had it all. Probably too long ago for a lot of you but I remember this. He died in 1988.