wiseco stickers

Replaced piston on my 85 yz 250 came with some stickers my bike has none on it now where should I place these? I'm sure is stupid question but just wondering where you guys would place yours

Front fender or rear fender is where I start. Not the number plates it just looks cheesy. One on the front fender one on the back.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Agreed. Stickers on a bike are unnecessary unless you're sponsored. Keep it clean, otherwise you look like you're trying too hard IMO.
Damn, I must be really trying too hard....:smirk:

I would not put a Wiseco sticker on my bike, but that is just me. You can place it where ever and it will look sweet. I place a lot of my stickers on my trash can in the garage or cabinets.

I would not put a Wiseco sticker on my bike, but that is just me. You can place it where ever and it will look sweet. I place a lot of my stickers on my trash can in the garage or cabinets.

Just kidding....:smirk:

Nah, I just prefer the clean look. My bike came with stickers all over it and I took most of them off. The only reason I havent removed the others is because they are large and I find it difficult to get the gooey residue off afterwards.