Wiring Harness Repairing?

Hey guys. I have a bit of a problem. My wiring harness needs repairing if possible.
What I want to know is how to get the wires out of that white plug in the photos? They seem to be locked in there. I can get a new plug housing I can put them in, but just need to get them out...
I want to connect up a brand new set of wires, which I have laying around.

20141213_014631.jpg

20141213_014636.jpg

Last edited:
Usually you have to come in from the back side of the plug with an small pointy object like an awe. There is a tab to press down that will release the connectors from the housing

some go in from the female side, and some go in from the back side of those prongs. some of the ones i have done have been total rewires when I am afraid of getting moisture inside. in that case I eleminate that block as far up the frame as i can, and splice in new wires with those solder heat shrink butt connectors that phillips sells through hd outlets. best i have found anyway. some have a crimp option with them too, which i have yet to see a need for. you lose the pop apart convenience, but that is kind of a small one for me on a dirt bike. you save some space if that is a consideration for you too.

ok thanks guys. I got them out, but the plug got a bit destroyed lol.
I thought I would be able to get a plug exactly like that, but I can't seem to find any at all, i've looked at both those websites and still can't find the exact one.
Anyone know where else I can get 1 from?