Winter X Games

I love to ski as much as I like to ride. They are remarkably similar in the feeling and the physical aspects of body movement.

I was just watching the snow-cross. That is such a great competition! Side by side, good racing! It's just like motocross is so many ways!

The thing that tripped me out was the mono-ski racers. These guys are war vets from the Iraq and Afghanistan wars that had their legs blown off, and they are kicking ass, skiing better than me, WITH NO LEGS! GTFO! :USA::snowboard:

I think that's awesome, and you have to watch it if you get the chance.

Tonight, a guy is going to try a front flip on a snowmobile, and another will try a DOUBLE back flip!
9:00 PM

Here is a guy that went big and got off big!

http://guyism.com/sports/video-spectacular-snowmobile-crash-at-winter-x-games.html

This will be my last weekend at home! All the others will be on slopes until spring!

iv been a diehard x games fan since i was 7 years old. it just sucks that they never fail to disapoint me either by taking away my favorite events (supercross and snowmobile racing and supermoto) or by making the courses lass gnarly. -just my rant
oh and check out this crash