150F/230F Wifey got a downgrade

Bought the wife a beautiful 250x with Rekluse and lowering link for her B-day year and a half ago. She never rides it cause it's still too tall. So today she got the baby version CRF230 so she can flat foot and feel comfortable on her bike.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

05.jpg

Happy Wife... Happy Life :smirk:

Should have bought the 230 in the first place... but it's hard to fork over real dirt bike cash for a toy bike. I saw two of these little guys in CL for $4200 and $3000... can't believe anyone pays that much for a rebadged mini XR with drum brakes and kiddie forks. I found this one for $1700... best deal I've seen in a couple years for a clean one. :thumb:

talked my buddies GF out of getting a 250 and into a 230. She rode it around the yard and seemed dissapointed in the power at first. Then on our first ride out she dumped it multiple times and struggled to get the thing up-rite on her own. As soon as we got back to the trucks she agreed that the 250 would have been too big of a bike

most of us would. honestly, for the longest time though I have been able to go faster longer on smaller rigs.
a 450 for running around the desert is a lot more fun than a 250f, I'd still rather race/ride a 250f through the tight stuff though.