why some people dont like trail riding

does make for a nice koi pond tho :P

in all seriousness i would buy this guy a beer. Not jsut cause he lost his bike in teh water but because he was cool enough to not belly ache over it and started helping other racers... :thumb: kudos to you sir

:shocked: Wow, that is something I never want to do. Im surprised they dont have someone on the course right there, like a photographer:lol:

in all seriousness i would buy this guy a beer. Not jsut cause he lost his bike in teh water but because he was cool enough to not belly ache over it and started helping other racers... :thumb: kudos to you sir
Same here dude :shocked: I'd have my head buried in my hands wondering why I ever left the track

^^^^^ This :thumb:

i got this video from ktm talk. the guy said that after draining the exaust and changing the spark plug the bike started right up! and no water in the oil! gota love 2 strokes! and this trail looks like alot of fun, id like to ride it