who's making the best glove out there?

Man, i can't seem to find a glove that will last. Ive tried a lot of them,from klim to oneal to fox,fly etc,.I can only get a month or two outa mine Can you tell me what you use and how they hold up and work? thanks for your comments, adam

UMMM. Excuse me but I ride a Honda CR500af. There is no glove that will last the clinching grip strength that you need. When you are on a 500cc two stroke. They all rip and tear at the seems. I will be reading this thread closely. So maybe some one will help us find a glove that will out last others. This is a good thread conversation. :thumb:

SRAD97750

Staff member
I can only get a month or two outa mine Can you tell me what you use and how they hold up and work?
I am having the same issues with the FOX Dirtpaws. Mostly they stretch out too quickly.
I think I may be between sizes. The XL give me hand cramps, then I rip out the seams. And the XXL gets loose on my hands within a ride or 3 making them very dangerous for riding.
:noidea:
-BIG DAN:thumb:

perhaps the best mx glove isn't mx affiliated. I have brazed with gloves at work. The company is IRONCLAD. I thought they would make good riding gloves. But, never tried them. There is another company I have tried at work. I believe it was named WESTEN. I will look tomorrow at work and post what they are.

ya the fox dirtpaws dont last ,the loop strap quits sticking like it should for me.
I liked the fit of klims but they wore out quickly.the material is too thin. I dont mind paying extra for something thats quality and fits good

Man, i can't seem to find a glove that will last. Ive tried a lot of them,from klim to oneal to fox,fly etc,.I can only get a month or two outa mine Can you tell me what you use and how they hold up and work? thanks for your comments, adam
I use snap on gloves, I'm sure someone else makes them, but who ever it is they last an entire season and then go in the spare pile.

I have had good luck with most of my gloves in the $30.00 range. I don't like the way dirt paws fell apart at the wrist strap. I have a pair of cheaper oneil gloves that are pretty good so far. I have been meaning to try out them mechanix ones. And even if I had a two stroke 500cc motorcycle my gloves would wear the same.

I have used a ton of gloves in my day. Currently using TLD, Klim and fox gloves. All work great. Again don't hold on so tight and they should work well.