Who wants to go real damn fast? these guys do!

:thumb:

The Isle of Man is by far my fav on road motorcycle race to watch. Great stuff.

crazy clip of the guy flying off the cliff into the field. Men loose their lives on these roads a lot, at least they were doing what they loved

I have watched these races a few times and they always seem like a death wish to me. These guys are hauling fricken ass with nothing but brick walls and curbs along the roads. Imagine falling off like that one guy who launched into the field and hitting your noggin on a brick wall. It almost looks like that guy did. :thinking:

I have watched these races a few times and they always seem like a death wish to me. These guys are hauling fricken ass with nothing but brick walls and curbs along the roads. Imagine falling off like that one guy who launched into the field and hitting your noggin on a brick wall. It almost looks like that guy did. :thinking:
i heard they have deaths every year

I don't see how the one dude that they showed 3 or 4 times, could have survived flying off that cliff.:shocked:
It looks like he hit the ledge as he flew over. If he did survive, not without some major injuries.

I'm tuning up the Duc and heading over next year. Anybody want to be my back markers for me....:ride:

I would. His internal organs would have been ripped loose after watching him cartwheel and all. :thinking:
Maybe he had on one of those new race suits that have the air bag system. A-stars was putting those together a while back. But you flip flop around like that, you're getting messed up.

It looks like he hit the ledge as he flew over. If he did survive, not without some major injuries.

I'm tuning up the Duc and heading over next year. Anybody want to be my back markers for me....:ride:

Is that another meaning for "SKID MARK"? :shocked:

He landed in that grassy slope, but I'm still thinking he's fawked.:shocked:

I think he landed in a sand trap...the bike flew a lot farther than he did. How about the guy that launched oer the pickett fence...last I saw was him coming down right of the fence......yeooooowwwww. :shocked: :cry: :cry: :cry: