South Where to ride

SRAD97750

Staff member
Ride AND Fish?
Not in the dez...
BUT,
I like Arrowhead trails. Deep creek runs right through the middle of the trail system, and with a little hiking from the trail you could get to some sick little fishing spots. Not sure what species lives in there, but most likely trout. I think it's near 6-7K feet. Still VERY much desert up there in the arrowhead trail system. -BIG DAN:thumb:

Ride AND Fish?
Not in the dez...
BUT,
I like Arrowhead trails. Deep creek runs right through the middle of the trail system, and with a little hiking from the trail you could get to some sick little fishing spots. Not sure what species lives in there, but most likely trout. I think it's near 6-7K feet. Still VERY much desert up there in the arrowhead trail system. -BIG DAN:thumb:
Is there a lot of trails and is there a lot of trees ip is it like a foresr

SRAD97750

Staff member
It's considered High desert and there are 120 miles worth of legal green sticker trails. My brother and I love it.

The west end is more desert, but the elevation changes are constant. There is Silverwood lake at the west most point. Good fishing.

The east end is a forest and a much higher elevation, no fishing.

It all connects, with Pinnacles Staging area right in the middle.

It's considered High desert and there are 120 miles worth of legal green sticker trails. My brother and I love it.

The west end is more desert, but the elevation changes are constant. There is Silverwood lake at the west most point. Good fishing.

The east end is a forest and a much higher elevation, no fishing.

It all connects, with Pinnacles Staging area right in the middle.
Are red sticker aloud if they have a spark arrestor