When people ask me why we don't like quad riders...........

Well its not just that its the fact they were yelling at him for almost hitting a kid (which he didn't anyways) that was sitting IN THE MIDDLE of the little berm/track thing they had going on. If i walk out into the middle of a track during a race and get hit, im not gonna be pissed off at the guy that was rideing the dirtbike in the designated area. I mean the kid had an entire dezert to stand in, why stand in harms way?

James

Staff member
Sorry not defending those guys but the guy on the bike was a dick himself. No need to egg them on like that. :bonk:

Why do you think I refuse to go to dunes, either give me a track or open desert where these guys won't venture out to.

Now after having seen that video from start to finish. I hate to say it but the guy on the bike....... Major Douche baggery on his part. Bike not registered as required by state law, and no safety flag as required by the riding area!!!!!! And we call quad riders tards? Sometimes I think we need to rethink what we say and do. Granted both parties handled the situation poorly. But the guy on the bike was totally in the wrong to begin with. Just my 2 cents worth.

Sadly I ride mostly desert. Though we do have some really tall sagebrush that can be almost considered trees.:noidea:
Tall Yuccas but there's usually only 1 every mile or 2... that's about as tight as our single track gets when it comes to trees! :smirk:

The bike guy knew how to argue lol. But he could register the bike and use a flag. I was a little mad when he went back and did it again after (what I thought) he sorted it out with him. I just sided with him because the quad riders didn't really have a reason to be mad at him in the first place.

I will not even spend the time watching the whole video. I have recently had an encounter with dumb ass people and there is no logic to stupidness. I think all of these people are idiots just escalating things to something that does not have desired consequences. And then when you put a little booze to this mentality you really get to see stupid.

And for the record, I do not have anything against quad riders, but I can not stand quads. :prof:

Now after having seen that video from start to finish. I hate to say it but the guy on the bike....... Major Douche baggery on his part. Bike not registered as required by state law, and no safety flag as required by the riding area!!!!!! And we call quad riders tards? Sometimes I think we need to rethink what we say and do. Granted both parties handled the situation poorly. But the guy on the bike was totally in the wrong to begin with. Just my 2 cents worth.

That's what I was saying! Had the guy on the bike even been legal to ride in the area, the other guys would have been the only douche bags in the picture. Riding without proper registration = really? Riding without a flag = :f: idiot