Wheelies..

yea CDA is good at em. I been practicing them everytime but i cant keep my speed low and ride em. I can lift the front and start hauling ass while i do it too :lol:

They are much easier to do if you have horse power. I use to do them all the time as I thought they were fun but I much prefer to keep both tires on the ground now. :thumb: There was one time when I went too far and the back brake was too late and I had to run really fast to keep up with the bike but I could not run fast enough. :lol:

i just flipped over last week doing wheelies on the road and broke the part of the frame where my foot peg goes in. i was pissed off but luckily my grampa can weld and fixed it up for me the next day. :ride:

Riding a wheelie is one of the most often used and under rated riding techniques. Learning to keep that front end light and in control will help you achieve your riding goals faster regardless if you ride motocross, desert or through thick woods. You don't have to be great at it, just good enough to get you through the obstacle quickly and safely...