Whats your take on Forged vs. Cast Pistons

I did a little search on here and found no threads or talks of this hot subject. Just about all motor sport web forums have this debate between Cast vs. Forged pistons. What do you run in your bike?

Only forged pistons for me, the cast pistons break, crack, and shatter, cause catastrophic engine failure more often, had one break apart and break my case....I go with Wiseco and have had better results with them Than anything else I've used.

Cast and change the piston often. Although still more of a risk they won't cold seize like the forged ones and it also costs under 100$ for a complete top end kit that way

I'm thinking forged for my bike. I always take the time to slowly warm up my engine before I ride. I looked into the Wossner pistons. They do make forged pistons for my bike. My only concern with the Wossner piston is it appears to be a single ring. I'm a firm believer in two rings for a better seal at lower RPM's. I believe I will purchase a Wiseco piston next. I would buy a Numara piston if they made one for my bike. As of right know they do not.

I'm thinking forged for my bike. I always take the time to slowly warm up my engine before I ride. I looked into the Wossner pistons. They do make forged pistons for my bike. My only concern with the Wossner piston is it appears to be a single ring. I'm a firm believer in two rings for a better seal at lower RPM's. I believe I will purchase a Wiseco piston next. I would buy a Numara piston if they made one for my bike. As of right know they do not.
Namura is shit.