What's your favorite truck?

Everyone is always arguing which is really the better truck. This is a good topic for us dirtbikers because we need trucks to haul our baby's around. Almost all of us have trucks. Tell us why you like your brand. But just to get it started I love Ford, but if Ford wasn't in the business I would go with the GMC, then chevy, then suicide because you will never ever ever ever find me in a Dodge. :). Happy debating!!

Everyone is always arguing which is really the better truck. This is a good topic for us dirtbikers because we need trucks to haul our baby's around. Almost all of us have trucks. Tell us why you like your brand. But just to get it started I love Ford, but if Ford wasn't in the business I would go with the GMC, then chevy, then suicide because you will never ever ever ever find me in a Dodge. :). Happy debating!!

Cause GMC and Chevy are two completely different brands :rolleyes:

BTW this is the worst thread in American history.

Just depends for me.... If were talking about a toy to play around in... Def be a Chevy.... Older... Easy and cheap to work on/get power out of.....I mud raced for many years.. And you couldnt pay me to build a ford or a dodge... Even have a Chevy tattoo .... You can take an old chevy engine and lay it on the ground and start it with a battery and some fuel pretty easy... Fords and dodges have all kinds of modules and brain boxes... Chevys are also interchangeable 4.3 to a 632 Big block transmissions and motor mounts are all swapable... Almost all the parts are the same.

But i've always drove Ford trucks.... Everyone i've ever had has taken a licken ...I work out of my trucks so they get beat up and bruised very easy... Off roading or towing stuff... Driveing through brush .,... Thats why my 08 f150 is all beat up and scratched up :(

Love dodge body styles ... Just hate there transmissions and wiring. Old or new

I like my truck. It's paid for.

I could use a higher tow rating as my manual is only rated tow about 60% of what the automatic is rated for. It also sucks too much fuel, but hey what truck doesn't.

I've put about 350,000 miles on my last two trucks. Not really into the nameplate. It's just a tool. As long as it does it's job I'm good. Every vehicle has upsides and downsides. I think that I'd avoid Chrysler products. There must be a reason that essentially no fleets use them.

Toyota_Tacoma_4.jpg

great thred. im only 15 so i dont know a whole lot about trucks. but i have to say my fav is ford. my least favorite is dodge and toyota. but they are still pretty nice, i personally just dont like them. i especially like the ford f-150 rapter. my neighbor has one. that thing is badass!

great thred. im only 15 so i dont know a whole lot about trucks. but i have to say my fav is ford. my least favorite is dodge and toyota. but they are still pretty nice, i personally just dont like them. i especially like the ford f-150 rapter. my neighbor has one. that thing is badass!
Thank you for being the only person to answer the way I asked haha