What's to come...Alerts System!

James

Staff member
DBA will be getting a "little" upgrade in the very near future and one of the main new features will be a drastically improved alerts system. For example, you'll get an alert message/notification if somebody...
  • Quotes you
  • Reply's to your thread
  • Likes your post/thread
  • You receive a new PM
  • etc

Edit your Alert Preferences here.
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/content/account/alert-preferences
No more clicking the "Setting's" link to see if you have any new reply's. :banana:

Here's an overview of the new layout, notice the new UserBar that spans the top of the page? That's where the alerts will be shown.

Click to view the image full size

forumhome.jpg

A closer look at the alerts dropdown.

alerts.png

The "My Account" dropdown is also greatly expanded, which means quicker access to whichever page you're looking for.

account.png

Oh and I almost forgot to mention that the UserBar will stay "frozen" at the top of your page, even when you scroll down. :shocked:

userbar.png

i like it minus one thing unless i have the option to change it.... I dont want the drop box to stay on my screen as i scroll down.

other then that it looks good James

James

Staff member
i like it minus one thing unless i have the option to change it.... I dont want the drop box to stay on my screen as i scroll down.

other then that it looks good James
The drop down box doesn't open until you click it. This is pretty much the same as Facebook's blue bar.

James

Staff member
quit teasin us and update it :P (I assume these are gonna be the "New Years" updates :thumb:)
Oh there are more teasers to come. :P

The plan is to have it done within the next two weeks, just have a couple more things to finish up first. :thumb: