What would you do with $10,000?

Just wondering what you would do with 10k. Don't say any boring crap though.
examples include pay off some bills, spend it on my family, give it charity, etc.
I think I would either:
1. Sell my 2010 yz125 and buy a 2013 KTM 250sx then buy a 5.9L 12v Dodge Cummins.
OR
2. Buy a Chevy Duramax LLY and tune it for mpg's
Dream away...:ride:

James

Staff member
Just wondering what you would do with 10k. Don't say any boring crap though.
examples include pay off some bills, spend it on my family, give it charity, etc.
I think I would either:
1. Sell my 2010 yz125 and buy a 2013 KTM 250sx then buy a 5.9L 12v Dodge Cummins.
OR
2. Buy a Chevy Duramax LLY and tune it for mpg's
Dream away...:ride:
Honestly?
  • 10% to you know where.
  • Get some parts for the bike.
  • Pay off the car...:blah:
  • Rest into savings...:blah:

Honestly?
  • 10% to you know where.
  • Get some parts for the bike.
  • Pay off the car...:blah:
  • Rest into savings...:blah:

What the hell?! You meant two more dirtbikes right? Maybe two left over 2011's maybe. :smirk:

I'd sell my streetbike and my truck and end up with $12,000, then spend $3000 on a dirtbike, $3000 on a streetbike, and $2000 on a truck. Save the rest for various other useless crap or maybe buy a tractor for our garden/land.

Can't do much with 10K here, Can't get a decent second hand car and 10K won't even buy you a new bike, unless it's a Husky, YZ125 or KTM 125SX.

I'd probably just put the 10K into my husky! :D

id prolly get this...
2013 ktm 300xc
2013_KTM_300_XC-W.jpg

rode one of these the other week and man was it fun. i felt like i had all the power of my 530exc but sittin on a mt bike :P it was like taking off all the weights and running i did like it.

James

Staff member
What the hell?! You meant two more dirtbikes right? Maybe two left over 2011's maybe. :smirk:
:thinking: A KTM 125SX would be nice....then again I'd better play into the :blah::blah: that CDA's been spewing and just buy a bunch of camera equipment.....:rolleyes:
:smashpc: I said no boring crap haha.
$10k doesn't get you much....

One thing I'd probably change is remove the savings part and use it to go on a much needed vaca.

id prolly get this...
2013 ktm 300xc
2013_KTM_300_XC-W.jpg

rode one of these the other week and man was it fun. i felt like i had all the power of my 530exc but sittin on a mt bike :P it was like taking off all the weights and running i did like it.
Thats an xc-w... just sayin... hahah