What type of fuel do you use in your bike

I am not sure how riders and racer's react where you ride. But, up here most of the riders and racers keep it hush, hush when it comes to the fuel they run in their bikes. I prefer to run Vp Ultima U4.4 in my bike. It performs awesome.! It is designed to be run in engines that are stock. Once I do what I want to do to my cylinder I want to run VP. MRX02. It is designed for modified engines.
http://www.vpracingfuels.com/motocross.html

SRAD97750

Staff member
Anything under ~200PSI cranking compression (~14:1 compression) will not be able to use a higher octane fuel without massive timing advance. In most cases it will actually cost you horsepower, as the engine can't ignite the fuel fast enough. The fuel has a higher energy content per mass, which requires higher pressures.

Do a cold compression test, if your engine isn't pushing 180+ PSI, you're wasting money with anything over 95 octane. -BIG DAN:thumb:

Last edited:
I run vp c12 now and usually cut it with 93 pumps to about 50%.
C12 won't hurt a stock engine and is better for 2t engines. There's a new vp fuel called ultra that's a better all around bike and small engine fuel.... I'll let you know

I think I'll talk a little.
Sunoco 112 leaded at 4:1 Pump super every so often, I don't race and refuse to run VP crap in a $12,000.00 dollar bike.:prof:

I run vp c12 now and usually cut it with 93 pumps to about 50%.
C12 won't hurt a stock engine and is better for 2t engines. There's a new vp fuel called ultra that's a better all around bike and small engine fuel.... I'll let you know
It is called VP. Ultima 4.4.

I think I'll talk a little.
Sunoco 112 leaded at 4:1 Pump super every so often, I don't race and refuse to run VP crap in a $12,000.00 dollar bike.:prof:
VP. is one of the larger suppliers up here. For the most part we can find a VP. supplier at our local races. Not so much with Sunoco. I have done some home work between the two companies. Because of VP being at the local events we get to like it. I have never tried Sunoco so I am not going to say which is better. Maybe you have had experience using both.