250F What should I do?

So my 2006 yz250f locked up on me recently so I took the motor apart to see what happened to it and the cylinder and piston head seem to be just fine and then I get to the crank and it looks warped so it locked up. I don't know if I should get a new piston head and crank or just get a new crank. What should I do?

So my 2006 yz250f locked up on me recently so I took the motor apart to see what happened to it and the cylinder and piston head seem to be just fine and then I get to the crank and it looks warped so it locked up. I don't know if I should get a new piston head and crank or just get a new crank. What should I do?

Complete rebuild top to bottom if it were me. Send the head out and have it rebuilt.

Crank, piston, if theres no damage to the head and the valves are in good shape no need for anything other than valves and related hardware if you want to go all new (I love all new)
Don't forget the bottom end bearings, timing chain, and possibly timing chain tensioner

When I took it apart the rod is just fine it's where the rod spins around at the bottom end so when it gets to the one point it locks up but other than than it spins fine and has compression too

I am having a little trouble with your description, but seriously I think you need to get a manual and order a rod kit at the least. If you can rotate it, I don't consider it locked up now, but of course that doesn't mean that it was locked at one time, and freed up once it cooled down. If it did it once, it will do it again etc. Lots of people on this board have had the 5 valve yamahas apart. They have proven to be the most reliable of the lot of the 4 stroke 250f's. worth saving. handling is an acquired taste, but if you are planning on it as a play bike I would use the manual to determine what you can save and what you can't and go from there.