What should I do?

My neighbor and I have been tweaking my 1986 Honda xr80r and we noticed a spring in the spark plug hole little did we know it was heli coil. Bought the right kit and f***ed it up even more. Now the spark plug hole expanded more, the drill tap is too small now. I'm guessing the bike is pretty much done for should I sell it? Is there any hope left?

I will post pics tomorrow. Would you recommend going up a size in a spark plug or no?

There may be an insert you can use, the o.d. Is greater than a helicoil, but the inside threads would remain the same as original, if you go to a Napa, Carquest, or other parts store, tell them what you have and they may be able to set you up.But if you have any options left, they are less than when you started. Hopefully it's not fubar.

You can find inserts like mentioned above, probably get a head on ebay like mentioned above, Or contact your local shop and ask how much to weld and redrill/tap

The threads look like crap. He even says they're in bad shape in the description, how much do you guys think someone would charge to weld it?

No it has to be sized correctly to keep the sparkplug from blowing out of the head. I would try a used one. Check your area for a motorcycle junk yard too.