Minimum I would check out the following
New Chain (420 is the size)
Flywheel cover
Oil Change
Air Filter Cleaning
Carburetor cleaning
Suspension hardware security at pivot points

Then give it a whirl! -BIG DAN:thumb:

Looks like a generic chinese 50cc. Looks like it needs quite a bit of work.
Welcome!
It's trying to be a crf 50 or 70, check the side of the piston cylinder for cc or cm size.
Google the VIN or tag number from the headstock or look for branding on the CDI and google it!
Never know might just find a link for your bike!
It could be an expensive can of worms if it is Chinese crap but if it turns out to be a Honda then it's probs worth fixing to the point of usability!

Last edited:

SRAD97750

Staff member
That is 100% a chinese engine and forks. The rest could be honda...
Yeah, if you pop the swingarm, forks, or frame it will be a lost cause.
But the electronics, engines, wheels, and brake stuff is the least expensive on the market. Ebay is your friend with china bikes. also local china bike shops have that stuff on hand.

I have a ton of chinese bikes and love them to death. They run forever. I bust the wheels, chains , and eventually the swingarm before anything else. (300 lbs :smirk:)
Fix it up and :ride: -BIG DAN:thumb:

I've only had a couple of Chinese pit bikes, both came to me free and only one was running ( great fun while it lasted ) but a buddy had a Sukida 125 (Suzuki GN125 copy) bought new direct from China for £600 as his first bike and for the most part ran without fault for 4 years so they're great value for money but for me they just ain't OLD solid Jap quality!

Minimum I would check out the following
New Chain (420 is the size)
Flywheel cover
Oil Change
Air Filter Cleaning
Carburetor cleaning
Suspension hardware security at pivot points

Then give it a whirl! -BIG DAN:thumb:
But only once you've found and fitted the stator:smirk:

Really confusing as it looks like it has an old Honda z50 rear wheel. I had a chinese pitbike with a honda clone engine had hours of endless fun on it. Can't believe it lasted long enough for me to sell it!

This is a Lifan 125cc motor. Not sure what size yours is but I'm definitely thinking it's a Lifan
attachment.php

Really confusing as it looks like it has an old Honda z50 rear wheel. I had a chinese pitbike with a honda clone engine had hours of endless fun on it. Can't believe it lasted long enough for me to sell it!
Yup the rear wheel threw me a bit too!:noidea:
This is a Lifan 125cc motor. Not sure what size yours is but I'm definitely thinking it's a Lifan
attachment.php
What she said!!!!! :prof::thumb:
That's a clean little motor! Yours?