What do you want to see in a vid?

Ok now that I have a GoPro, and the boy just got a an Ipad and vid camera for his grad and Birthday I really want to start throwing some videos together.
Now I ask you DBAers what do you like to see?
more helmet cam?
More hand held shots?\
More MX? TTRwars? BBQ parties?
More ride pics with Jackson409 in them?

Let me know what you want to see!
Thanks
-M33

Ok now that I have a GoPro, and the boy just got a an Ipad and vid camera for his grad and Birthday I really want to start throwing some videos together.
Now I ask you DBAers what do you like to see?
more helmet cam?
More hand held shots?\
More MX? TTRwars? BBQ parties?
More ride pics with Jackson409 in them?

Let me know what you want to see!
Thanks
-M33

All of the above :prof:

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. :focus:

I'll watch anything you post up, if there's bikes in it, that's a plus. You could even put it on your lawn mower and I'll probably check it out. Also, make sure you embed the video, I don't usually open links. Lastly, if there's :ride: in it, I'm sure only one person will complain. :devil:

I want to see Jax409 whip it :smirk:

seriously though, I like to see all different perspectives of the trail/track. What I mean is a helmet cam view then cut and show the hand held view of what you just showed on the helmet cam. See the vid below of how they shot this, I think this is cool so you just don't see the riders view you see the spectators view as well.

I like a little bit of everything. Not just girls on rocks:snore::lol:

I like different angles and prospectives. Action packed or mellow. I dont think I would watch a dog drink out of a pool but, I would watch a bike drink some water:devil:

It's all good:thumb:

How come the tracks east of California never have any whoop sections? :thinking: I always see perfect soil conditions and I am envious. :thumb:
I want to see Jax409 whip it :smirk:

seriously though, I like to see all different perspectives of the trail/track. What I mean is a helmet cam view then cut and show the hand held view of what you just showed on the helmet cam. See the vid below of how they shot this, I think this is cool so you just don't see the riders view you see the spectators view as well.

How come the tracks east of California never have any whoop sections? :thinking: I always see perfect soil conditions and I am envious. :thumb:

Yeah, there is whoops at this track. At about 1:07 till about 1:30 there are two back to back sections. They are not like supercross whoops but none the less they are whoops and camera just doesn't show how big they are. I ride that track and trust me they are there.

James

Staff member
Yeah, there is whoops at this track. At about 1:07 till about 1:30 there are two back to back sections. They are not like supercross whoops but none the less they are whoops and camera just doesn't show how big they are. I ride that track and trust me they are there.
:shocked: Yeah those look like some nice big rollers. :ride: