What do I do?

I just got an 02 CR250 and I have a few questions. I would like to buy paddle for it and possibly a pipe and silencer. Which paddle should I buy, and what pipe (if any) should I buy?

I just got an 02 CR250 and I have a few questions. I would like to buy paddle for it and possibly a pipe and silencer. Which paddle should I buy, and what pipe (if any) should I buy?
What type of riding do you do? Trails, mx, hillclimbing? FMF and pro circuit are never bad

Yeah when I'm in the dunes, wide open mostly.
I'd suggest FMF fatty with powercore 2 gives power gains in the whole power range. Or pro circuit platinum 2 with r304. I don't know if I'd go with the FMF shorty silencer as its geared more for tight mx/sx with lots of shorts and 180 turns

I'd like a sort of all around pipe. With bottom end (because 2-stroke), and top end.
Go with the FMF fatty then. Great increase in bottom mid and top. Also the powercore 2 silencer from FMF. I'm running the FMF gnarly and powercore 2 on my 03 kx250 and love it. I mostly hillclimb on her but she started life as a woods bike. Worked great. The gnarly pipe is really geared toward bottom end pull. That's why I'd suggest fatty for all around gains

Go with the FMF fatty then. Great increase in bottom mid and top. Also the powercore 2 silencer from FMF. I'm running the FMF gnarly and powercore 2 on my 03 kx250 and love it. I mostly hillclimb on her but she started life as a woods bike. Worked great. The gnarly pipe is really geared toward bottom end pull. That's why I'd suggest fatty for all around gains
So the fatty increases bottom end as well?

So the fatty increases bottom end as well?
Yes. It boosts the whole power range Just know there is some minor jetting you will have to do with ANY aftermarket exhaust system. FMF will send a jetting chart with all there pipes to suggest the closest jetting to your attitude and set up :thumb:

Yes. It boosts the whole power range Just know there is some minor jetting you will have to do with ANY aftermarket exhaust system. FMF will send a jetting chart with all there pipes to suggest the closest jetting to your attitude and set up :thumb:
Thanks. I need to re-jet my bike anyway. It constantly sprays oil out of the exhaust.