What can I fix a plastic gas tank with or does any one have an extra yz 250 tank?

My stocker and dez tank went with the bike. You are not fixing 4" cracks In a tank. What year bike you got? Palmer may have a couple.

I'VE GOT A PLASTIC WELDING KIT, SO FAR ITS WORKED ON EVERYTHING IVE TRIED, I'M SURE IT WOULD WORK ON A FUEL TANK, I HAVN'T FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE PRETTY REPAIRS BUT THEY HOLD.DON'T REMEMBER WHO MAKES IT(IT'S AT WORK) BUT GOT IT OFF SNAP ON TRUCK.

Back at you, I'll pack and drop off but you need to figure out the shipping crap on your own. You might even send me a link to a shipping label for my convenience. :hug:

Not only are you an ASS, but you are a lazy generous ASS.

:salute:

Good to see DBA working to help fellow dirt bike addicts riding.

:cheers:

It's not "fair", it's the right thing to so as the recipient or a free tank :prof:

I don't ship much so I have no idea about costs.
UPS might be x amount.
USPS has a flat rate box for X amount.
That's how much I know. I shipped some bumper ends from my 96 FZJ80 two years ago about the same size and I think it was ridiculous price. But I was making money, and they paid shipping, sent me a label. These tanks will just sit in bags in the rafters, and I am moving in three years so reduce the load.

I don't ship much so I have no idea about costs.
UPS might be x amount.
USPS has a flat rate box for X amount.
That's how much I know. I shipped some bumper ends from my 96 FZJ80 two years ago about the same size and I think it was ridiculous price. But I was making money, and they paid shipping, sent me a label. These tanks will just sit in bags in the rafters, and I am moving in three years so reduce the load.

a WIN WIN situation..... :hifive: