What a deal!

It was about time to upgrade my 'puter, so I did my research and got a nice one at Best Buy on sale. Just before I swiped my Visa on the pay pad, I noticed the deal they had going on for college students. If you buy a laptop over $699.00, and have a current student ID, you get a FREE X-Box 360, plus other swag at rediculously cheap prices. I told them to hold it for and hour or two...I'll be back!

I drove to my Alma Mater 15 minutes away, Case Western Reserve University, and went to my old frat house, Phi Kappa Theta,:rocker: and asked the bro's there, "Who wants free beer, food, and money?" Needless to say I had volunteers. We went back to Best Buy, one of them became my nephew for 10 minutes, and I got my free X Box 360 and other swag! I took them out to lunch at a nice place with a patio and we drank beers! I stopped at a state store and donated a giant bottle of Canadian Club to the house liquour stores! :thumb:

Ya gotta think on your feet!

This new 'puter is awesome! :banana:

:rolleyes: Yuenglings >>>>:puke: :lol:

Buck good deal, now what the hell are you going to do with an Xbox? you don't seem like one to play video games.

:lol: The last video game console I owned was the old ATARI system back in college days! You are right. I'm not a gamer, so I'm keeping it in it's sealed box and will Ebay it for cash or, hopefully trade for a Drift Stealth 1080 helmet cam plus some cash. I need a new helmet cam. :thumb: The only thing I would want an X Box for is to access something like NetFlix via the wireless net connection it has. Anyone want to buy it??? Make me an offer!

Yuenglings rock! :rocker:

James

Staff member
:lol: That's flippen awesome Buck. :lol::thumb:

:thinking: Now you just need to go buy MX vs ATV: Alive, that way you can join us on the next DBA Xbox party. :P:thumb: