Pro Weston Peick to RCH

RCH Racing Soaring Eagle Signs Weston Peick
San Diego, CA (April 9, 2014)
– The RCH Racing Soaring Eagle has signed top privateer Weston Peick to race the Lucas Oil Pro Motorcross Championship for 2014. Peick will continue to contest the remainder of the Feld Motor Sports® 2014 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship series as a privateer, before joining the RCH Racing Soaring Eagle effort....

Full article:
http://motocross.transworld.net/1000160314/features/rch-racing-soaring-eagle-signs-weston-peick/

Rad this. I new someone would be knocking on his door soon as he has been putting in great results. Good to see him stay with Suz as he is already comfortable on that bike. If gets it dialed in he will be knocking on the podium. He rides hard outdoors.

He's fast but he has issues with consistency (crashing out) seems like the past couple races I've seen him listed as DNF but I haven't checked any official results or anything.

Perhaps the mentorship of the goat will iron that out.

Weston is a family freind of ours, lives in Wildomjar, (not real close but we know each other)..... Snow, you're right he's inconsistant but when he's on he's fast... Woo Hoo for "DUB Peick"

Weston is a family freind of ours, lives in Wildomjar, (not real close but we know each other)..... Snow, you're right he's inconsistant but when he's on he's fast... Woo Hoo for "DUB Peick"
I wasn't trying to indicate that I think RCH's deal with him isn't well deserved, I think it is, just an honest observation. I hope he does well

He's fast but he has issues with consistency (crashing out) seems like the past couple races I've seen him listed as DNF but I haven't checked any official results or anything.

Perhaps the mentorship of the goat will iron that out.
I know the round that he DNF'd, he was taken out by Dungey. Not sure why he did not get back out there a race as Dungey marched on. With a good bike and team behind him and new drive to get good results, I would say he should step up. It's good to see teams like this give these hard working privateers a shot.

I wasn't trying to indicate that I think RCH's deal with him isn't well deserved, I think it is, just an honest observation. I hope he does well

Wasn't meant for it to be taken that way.. all with good intentions. I hope he does well because I know what effort he's been putting into this.

I know the round that he DNF'd, he was taken out by Dungey. Not sure why he did not get back out there a race as Dungey marched on. With a good bike and team behind him and new drive to get good results, I would say he should step up. It's good to see teams like this give these hard working privateers a shot.
Theres been a couple other DNF's, Detroit I think.

Its been a long time coming, and I still don't quite understand why it took so long, but hey, it takes a lot of money to send someone to the races on good equipment.