Welcome Stitches

So if you have seen or read through the Easter RR, you noticed that I come up with some odd but fitting nick names for some or our riders.

Well you may of seen me call out a fine rider called Stitches....Well if you look to the right on the main page of the forum you will notice our new member Stitches has arrived....So with that, I have been given permission to share with all you DBAers how he acquired that name...

First some introductions and I am sure once he has some time, he will come on and post up more and pics of the scooter and all that, but I will give him a short intro....

First off, he is one of Rack's friends....Enough said...:smirk:

Stitches has been riding/camping with us for a couple years now and we got to watch his son graduated from riding a CR85 with one peg sheard off (and still passing us old guys) to his new stead a CRF250X.

Stitches rides an 1999 CR250 smoker that rips and still sounds sweet, though he may need a new pipe after RF adventure.

So how did he get that name Stitches.....Well, I will tell but be for warned that there will be a couple semi graphic photos to follow.

So on the very first ride of the Easter weekend, we did a short 1 hour ride to break in my scooter before TurtleShifter shows up the next day to take on the RF. Well it was 1.1hrs to be exact. Some where towards the end of the ride, Rack switches bikes with Stitches and puts him on his Roadmaster. Well about a mile from camp, I guess stitches panic breaked and hit a huge G out and smacked his chin on the bars. :wow: :crash: As I was changing he oil in my scooter, Rack said he was driving Stitches to the emergency care to get stitched up
I said, what happened? and they showed me...
IMG_1463.jpg
IMG_1464.jpg

Ouch!!!!

....Well they missed the urgent care and had to go to the Ridgecrest ER...good luck with that...
They get there and tell the admitting nurse the issue and she says they will fast track them....
IMG_1474.jpg

:lol: Yeah right.....Here is the waiting room.
IMG_1465.jpg

Here is stitches waiting and texting his buddies how cool he is...:smirk:
IMG_1466.jpg

Stay tuned...

So the nurse comes in that is going to "stitch" him up and starts the process...

A little numbing agent...
IMG_1467.jpg

I think he was digging this nice nurse working her magic...:smirk:
IMG_1468.jpg

Let's do some sowing shall we?....
IMG_1469.jpg

Hmmm looks good. I would have though a shave would have been in order...
IMG_1470.jpg

Pass the needle nose pliers please....Just jam those in right there.....Aw yeah, that's it....
IMG_1471.jpg

I think Stitches is trying to figure out if he should ask her to dinner or not...:devil:
IMG_1472.jpg

Well we are done and time for a team photo...:thumb:
IMG_1473.jpg

So welcome Stitches to DBA and I'm sure the crew here is waiting for you to come on and give us your introduction....

:USA:
:wave: