War With North Korea

Alright, so Kim Jong-un is being a bitch and is wanting to start crap with America. This thread is to share opinions on the possible war, and possible out comes.
I have been predicting war for a while with north Korea because of all the testing they have done with their missiles and smack talk by North Korea. I have heard talks of nuclear war and I really feel like Obama is not the man for this job. I have a few questions though...
Do you think it is possible Kim Jong-un will send troops to not only South Korea but over here, to America as well?
Will China back up North Korea's actions causing a world war?

Not a :f: given.

Here is their latest missile technology footage.
northkoreanmisslefootage.gif

I saw the new G I Joe movie over the weekend.. without killing the plot, the "bad guy" has all the world leaders togethr in one room Kim Jong-un included. Duirng that scene I don't know how many times he pokes fun, ridicules and bitch slaps that guy... it is hillarious.

James

Staff member
Alright, so Kim Jong-un is being a bitch and is wanting to start crap with America. This thread is to share opinions on the possible war, and possible out comes.
I have been predicting war for a while with north Korea because of all the testing they have done with their missiles and smack talk by North Korea. I have heard talks of nuclear war and I really feel like Obama is not the man for this job. I have a few questions though...
Do you think it is possible Kim Jong-un will send troops to not only South Korea but over here, to America as well?
Will China back up North Korea's actions causing a world war?
They do this every few years to get the US and other countries to give them aid for stopping their "bad" activities. It'd be like you being a complete douche to your sister and then she would pay you to be nice. You're happy for a few months, however then you want more, so what do you did? You become an even bigger douche of course, so now she ends up paying you even more.....it's never ending.

The Korean war never truly ended, which is why we've had ~28,500 troops there to this day.

They do this every few years to get the US and other countries to give them aid for stopping their "bad" activities. It'd be like you being a complete douche to your sister and then she would pay you to be nice. You're happy for a few months, however then you want more, so what do you did? You become an even bigger douche of course, so now she ends up paying you even more.....it's never ending.

The Korean war never truly ended, which is why we've had ~28,500 troops there to this day.

I believe they call that appeasement... Europe tried that with Hitler..
I also see china not sticking their nose into it...:thumb:

James

Staff member
Not trying to get too political I'm just curious and worried. Wanted to get some opinions. Thanks :thumb:
No reason to be worried. For one they don't have a reliable long range delivery system (rocket). But most importantly, our defense system is more than ample to defend the mainland against missile strikes. :thumb: The US isn't called a superpower for nothing. :USA::salute: