Walters Ranch Fun in the MUD

Beautiful scenery At Walters Ranch after about 2 or 3 inches of rain on the way to play with the WFO TRAILRIDERS.
WFO Trailriders, all 15 of us headed out about the same time from KC MO for a 110 mile drive to Walters Ranch in monsoon rain most of the way down there, but that didn't bother us knowing that the storm was not going to last all day. We got there around 11.00 AM and geared up and tore it up on the trails. The trails were just perfect for a wet day with just enough rock and dirt to really cook on the trails.
Walker, Heather,Viney and his son, Damon,Carol and I,Mikey and Rusty,Jason, Joey,Nate,Kyle, Tyler, Jay all showed up.
We rode from 11.30 Am to around 8 PM with a short lunch break. Every one rode and most were out the whole day. A few minor issues with the bikes, lost kick start lever, stripped shift lever and my Drz is going to need some carb work from sitting around too much not being ridden enough, and 1 flat rear tire. MY buddy Rusty borrowed the DRZ 400 E and I rode the BERG.
Picture_zps2eb87a5f.jpg