Waking up from a nap

My 2010 yz125 hasn't been started in 5 months. I drained all the gas, cleaned the carb, new sprocket and chain set, switched tranny fluid, and I'm waiting for my air filters to dry so I can oil them and try to start it up. I'm so ready to hear her run again!! :D

AWESOME!
Get that jetting squared away yet?

I have a question. Lets say I jet my bike to run good in 40 degree weather, is it going to run richer or leaner when it is 70 degrees?

yamadogyz: the real question is when are YOU COMING out to ride?:thinking:

ok because What if I keep my jetting for 50 degree weather and run it through the summer? am I just going to be going through plugs? Will my piston last longer?

ok because What if I keep my jetting for 50 degree weather and run it through the summer? am I just going to be going through plugs? Will my piston last longer?
honestly i do not notice any differance between 30-90 degrees as long as i adjust my air screw

yes but it is for stock applications I have a FMF Fatty, Powercore 2 silencer, and Vforce3 reed valves. Besides I don't want to be all stressed out about if my jetting is absolutely perfect each day (Ill take running a little rich) I ride to relive stress not stress out and wonder "is my jetting right"?

yes but it is for stock applications I have a FMF Fatty, Powercore 2 silencer, and Vforce3 reed valves. Besides I don't want to be all stressed out about if my jetting is absolutely perfect each day (Ill take running a little rich) I ride to relive stress not stress out and wonder "is my jetting right"?

Just take each day at a time. Running rich isn't bad but running lean is what can fug your day up. :rocker:

the chart is a ball park figure. with those bolt on mods you will have to enrichen the jetting compared to the chart.... once you get your base setting then its just a matter of 1 or 2 jet sizes each way.. wake up and its 90* drop your jet size 1 and if its 50* the next day raise it 2 sizes... very easy, no stress.

James

Staff member
Why do you think I ride a 4 stroke? :ride::smirk:

BTW where are the pictures?

Why do you think I ride a 4 stroke? :ride::smirk:

BTW where are the pictures?
I want to buy Braxton hales 2011 kx250f. but he upgrades every year so next year Ill buy his 2012 and sell my 125... I WANT FUEL INJECTION. Plus I know more about 4 stroke engines than a 2 stroke because of my autos class.