Pro Viva Las Vegas

the sin city finale.....been a great season, newcomers making their mark and vets dominating their class with a lot of great racing throughout.....but now it's the last chance this season to show off your prognostication skills, or just put your bullshitting talents to use.

Last edited:
It's the the MONSTER ENERGY SUPERCROSS WEDDING EXTRAVAGANZA ON ICE WITH OPEN BAR AND STADIUM SEATING WEEKEND!!!!!!

Dungey
Tomac
Peick

Musquin
Webb
Bowers.

I think Webb is a bit of a douche canoe. We shall see if he backs it up outdoors or sx 2016.

Pretty sure Bowers is out for the season, I'm not sure I like Webb's attitude either, but he makes that little blue bike fly.

1. Tomac
2. Dungey
3. Seely

1. Webb
2. Musquin
3. Bogle

the sin city finale.....been a great season, newcomers making their mark and vets dominating their class with a lot of great racing throughout.....but now it's the last chance this season to show off your prognostication skills, or just put your bullshitting talents to use.

this thread didn't go very long before being derailed, thats a new record, even for this forum.

Yeah....well you did see where I stated "put you bullshitting talents to use" ?....I was ready for a derailment, but I'm not like some people in band camp, cleaning they're russian sniper rifle cause somebody trampled on my thread.

Yeah....well you did see where I stated "put you bullshitting talents to use" ?....I was ready for a derailment, but I'm not like some people in band camp, cleaning they're russian sniper rifle cause somebody trampled on my thread.
Right, cause this is the norm! so I say quit your bitchin or go home. Meanwhile back in spidy camp I chose the favs

J. Stewart
R. Vilopoto
Reed

Oh I figure I throw reed in for third. But the other two has a better chance of winning even if they ain't racing.