View of a German Track ^^

Well, I was in the USA a few weeks ago..bought a few things..(all parts for a motor..boy did TSA look funny :P ) and a GoPro Silver... Always wanted one for fun and to see were my weak parts are at :ride:. Any tips are welcome my first time putting one together.. :D and also any tips on my riding are welcome...yes my entrance to some corners is like a grandma :rolleyes: Will work on that ! :ride:

More to come...Maybe ^^

Well, I was in the USA a few weeks ago..bought a few things..(all parts for a motor..boy did TSA look funny :P ) and a GoPro Silver... Always wanted one for fun and to see were my weak parts are at :ride:. Any tips are welcome my first time putting one together.. :D and also any tips on my riding are welcome...yes my entrance to some corners is like a grandma :rolleyes: Will work on that ! :ride:

More to come...Maybe ^^
that track does look fun... some huckers in there :P.

as for your cornering.. i was told try to keep a steady throttle.. so dont chop it. but hey i suck at cornering and i think you are faster then i already.

that track does look fun... some huckers in there :P.

as for your cornering.. i was told try to keep a steady throttle.. so dont chop it. but hey i suck at cornering and i think you are faster then i already.

Thanks :), and Year I really need to concentrate on what I am doing in a corner and work on it... and at this track im decent...bring it to a dry flat corner track and im a turtle :\

James

Staff member
Thanks :), and Year I really need to concentrate on what I am doing in a corner and work on it... and at this track im decent...bring it to a dry flat corner track and im a turtle :\

That's a sick track! It's not hard pack and all the jumps look safe, heck I'd bring the bike out of retirement for that track...:P

One tip I can give is to point your toes in (on your leading foot) when you're cornering.

That's a sick track! It's not hard pack and all the jumps look safe, heck I'd bring the bike out of retirement for that track...:P

One tip I can give is to point your toes in (on your leading foot) when you're cornering.

Cool, Thanks bud :) and yeah all the jumps are really safe, come to short no problem..to long also not that bad..great track but will try to get a video of my home track ^^ Thats abit different :P