USPS

It is truly amazing that USPS is still in business. I ordered a main jet from a guy up in MI, I live in Indiana, it should only take a few days to get here no matter what. BUT NOPE! Look at this bull crap!
WTFUSPS.jpg
The damn thing ended up being sent to Massachusetts of all places :foul::banghead:

I am not sticking up for our USPS, but did the dude you bought it from get the right info on it? You will find out once you rec. it, could be bad spelling/postal addressing. :thinking:

I am not sticking up for our USPS, but did the dude you bought it from get the right info on it? You will find out once you rec. it, could be bad spelling/postal addressing. :thinking:
No I'm fairly certain he received the correct information, I paid for it with paypal, so there is no way he got the wrong address.

Edit: Just double checked because you got me curious, and yes the shipping info is correct :lol:

James

Staff member
It is truly amazing that USPS is still in business. I ordered a main jet from a guy up in MI, I live in Indiana, it should only take a few days to get here no matter what. BUT NOPE! Look at this bull crap!
View attachment 7674
The damn thing ended up being sent to Massachusetts of all places :foul::banghead:
:lol: You sound surprised.

The worst I've had was when it took them over 2 weeks to ship something to Florida. The customer (and I) weren't to happy. :rant:

I never have anything delivered up here in Canada anymore - ordered boots last year 2 months prior to the first race and they were stuck at customs the whole time. I had to buy new boots locally for the first race - completely negating any savings. Now, I just have stuff shipped to friends in the states. I feel your pain brother, I feel your pain. :foul:

I never have anything delivered up here in Canada anymore - ordered boots last year 2 months prior to the first race and they were stuck at customs the whole time. I had to buy new boots locally for the first race - completely negating any savings. Now, I just have stuff shipped to friends in the states. I feel your pain brother, I feel your pain. :foul:

It's not nice to make your friends a mule to carry contraband. Have you ever seen the show locked up abroad?

So now if you watch shit on TV program it must be real? Bull shit! Come on boys, any one that has ever carried something across the border is a coyote weather it be people or controban. Mules is the new word as an oli is a wheely in skate bore language. I grew up with the word uninfluenced by media hype.

So now if you watch shit on TV program it must be real? Bull shit! Come on boys, any one that has ever carried something across the border is a coyote weather it be people or controban. Mules is the new word as an oli is a wheely in skate bore language. I grew up with the word uninfluenced by media hype.

:noidea:
my brother lives in Tijuana i think i know a little bit about it :devil: A coyote is someone who specifically smuggles humans over. A mule is someone who is muleing packages over. :prof: there is signs warning you out in some of the places i ride cause its so close to the boarder.