***Urgent: Can't identify brand "Ohalee" ***

IMG_2203.JPG IMG_2204.JPGIMG_2203.JPG IMG_2204.JPG IMG_2206.JPG IMG_2207.JPGIMG_2203.JPG IMG_2204.JPG IMG_2206.JPG Hey guys,
Totally new and not a bike enthusiast but I have an urgent matter...
I've got a guy trying to trade me a dirt bike for my Mossberg 12ga shotgun. The brand is called Ohalee, its a 250cc, looks like a pit bike or something.
I've looked up and down the internet and I keep getting the same result, Chinese, no where to find parts if needed, no actual website, pieces of shit...
I want the bike if it's worth trading and I can either buy parts when needed or another similar bike with parts I can fab?
Please help me find this damn thing, I would greatly appreciate it and may possibly have a bike to their in the back of my new Silverado!
Thanks!
-SoloMan

Question? Do you hunt? Do you need the bike? Are you trying to get rid of the gun? I have two mossberg's, my 500 is about 35 years old and my 835 is about 10 and I wouldn't trade either even for a brand new bike.

Question? Do you hunt? Do you need the bike? Are you trying to get rid of the gun? I have two mossberg's, my 500 is about 35 years old and my 835 is about 10 and I wouldn't trade either even for a brand new bike.
Darn. I hope you meant a new chinese bike!!!

Nope! My 500 was my daddy's and my wife got me the 835 for my 30th bday. So now that I thought about it my 835 is 13yo.
Ok. That throws them into a little different category. Same as if they gave you a Chinese motorcycle. Not being a Mossberg fan in the slightest and not knowing yours were gifts it makes the comparison absolutely moot.

Ok. That throws them into a little different category. Same as if they gave you a Chinese motorcycle. Not being a Mossberg fan in the slightest and not knowing yours were gifts it makes the comparison absolutely moot.
My statement that I wouldn't trade wasn't because I wouldn't trade because of any kind of dollar amount and nowhere in my statement did I say my gun's were worth more than a brand new dirt bike. If you were reading into that way, one could have also read that because one gun I have had for over 35 years must mean that I like it for some reason or why else would one hold on to a gun that you can buy for a couple hundred dollars any day of the week?

SRAD97750

Staff member
My statement that I wouldn't trade wasn't because I wouldn't trade because of any kind of dollar amount and nowhere in my statement did I say my gun's were worth more than a brand new dirt bike. If you were reading into that way, one could have also read that because one gun I have had for over 35 years must mean that I like it for some reason or why else would one hold on to a gun that you can buy for a couple hundred dollars any day of the week?
Isn't that where the term "Gun-Nut" comes from? :smirk: -BIG DAN

LOL, well why else would I have printed what I did if if wasn't presented like that? Anyway, it was something that was hardly cogent to the value of the trade was my last point. The man came asking advice on whether to make a trade, recall? Not to discuss sentimentality. Hell, I still read ads all over the country when I travel looking to recover a remington 721 and remington 722 that have been missing since very early 1975. :poke::poke::poke:

LOL, well why else would I have printed what I did if if wasn't presented like that? Anyway, it was something that was hardly cogent to the value of the trade was my last point. The man came asking advice on whether to make a trade, recall? Not to discuss sentimentality. Hell, I still read ads all over the country when I travel looking to recover a remington 721 and remington 722 that have been missing since very early 1975. :poke::poke::poke:
Well I am still waiting on him to answer my questions. I clearly recall his questions but one must first get a all of the details:smirk: