Pro Unadilla August 13th! Post your predictions!

250 Overall:
Wilson
Baggett
Rattray
Cunningham
Tomac

250 1st moto:
Wilson
Rattray
Baggett

450 Overall:
Dungey
Villipoto
Reed
Metcalf
Allessi

450 1st moto:
Dungey
Villipotto
Reed

Sorry james, I had to post this up now, because I must go trout fishing in NY and bring back a tractor-trailer load of 40,000 lbs of casts offs of kiln dried firewood from one of America's premier baseball bat manufacturers! I couldn't make that up! :thumb: That's wood for my woodburner and camp for a year+

Sorry james, I had to post this up now, because I must go trout fishing in NY and bring back a tractor-trailer load of 40,000 lbs of casts offs of kiln dried firewood from one of America's premier baseball bat manufacturers! I couldn't make that up! :thumb: That's wood for my woodburner and camp for a year+

Buck, I don't know if I told you, but were cutting up our woods (5 acres of woods mabey). We will have over half the trees left and still have enough wood we will have to stand on our 2 story roof to put the last piece on.

Buck, I don't know if I told you, but were cutting up our woods (5 acres of woods mabey). We will have over half the trees left and still have enough wood we will have to stand on our 2 story roof to put the last piece on.

CJ55! What exactly does that mean?

Sorry to all if I posted twice! :sorry::blush:

So...:blush: James.... this latest prediction I made....its good, huh? :thinking:

F Yeah! My buddy owns a Mack Truck dealership. He is a lifelong friend I've known since I was 6. He deals trucks to everyone, in every state, and abroad in different continents. So, we have access to big equipment. One of his customers makes baseball bats and wood flooring. It's awesome! We get "Borg Cubes", (reference: Star Trek) that are 4" x 1" x 20" that are 6' high and 4' square of kiln dried lumber. They weigh 3000 lbs each. What we are going after this weekend is Borg Cubes and 10's of thousands of pounds of kiln dried cast offs from the making of baseball bats and flooring! It should heat my cabin for a year, and provide cooking coals for a year!