Uk bike search

Hi everyone, im new to the forum and have a question....

I had a crf 250 a few years ago and now looking to get back into motocross but want to do a bit of trail riding too.

I was hoping for some advice on whether to go 250 or 450? I know 250 is enough on the track but if i convert to road legal and want to go on trails, will a 450 be a bit more usable?

Let me know if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, im new to the forum and have a question....

I had a crf 250 a few years ago and now looking to get back into motocross but want to do a bit of trail riding too.

I was hoping for some advice on whether to go 250 or 450? I know 250 is enough on the track but if i convert to road legal and want to go on trails, will a 450 be a bit more usable?

Let me know if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks

There's a tough one.
I have found it easy to tak an mx bike and hit trails but difficult to take a trail bike and ride serious MX. What makes it more difficult is you want it to be street legal. It can be done and would recommend a 450 for that.

There's a tough one.
I have found it easy to tak an mx bike and hit trails but difficult to take a trail bike and ride serious MX. What makes it more difficult is you want it to be street legal. It can be done and would recommend a 450 for that.
It is tough mate. I know 250 and 450 can be converted to road legal but i think id agree, if i need to travel to a trail id feel alot better on a 450. Trouble is finding one now.

Cheers

There's a tough one.
What bike have you got?

Im not that far away mate, im from Newcastle. Contrary to what i said about a 450 ive just been talking to a lad about a ktm sxf 250. Its 2014 model and looks clean. Anyone know of any inherent problems with them or what to look out for?

I take it youve got a few bikes then?

Im not that far away mate, im from Newcastle. Contrary to what i said about a 450 ive just been talking to a lad about a ktm sxf 250. Its 2014 model and looks clean. Anyone know of any inherent problems with them or what to look out for?

I take it youve got a few bikes then?

"NEWCASTLE" you're nearly Scottish lol! Love it down the big market! Many great nights out in days gone by!
I've had a load of bikes but no rider in the shed at the mo, just my kids 85 Honda qr50!
There are many helpful members on here with vast experience of different brands of bike so keep asking good Q's and good advice will come your way!:thumb: