U Tube Dirt Bike Video

About 5 years, or so, ago there was a popular video going around of a couple of bikers riding a hairy looking goat trail. Believe it was shot in Europe somewhere, helmet cam, sheer cliff on the right side. Anyone remember this, and a link if it's still around? I thought there was a thread on DBA, or the other site, about it, but I can't locate.

images1_zpsbe15da2a.jpg

I love this video. I reminds me that while I've been on some narrow goat trails, I've never ridden anything like that. It's completely insane. It's so narrow in spots that a foot dab isn't possible.

As crazy as it sounds a trail like that might be better at night. That way you can't see the 50+ foot drop off the edge.

I love this video. I reminds me that while I've been on some narrow goat trails, I've never ridden anything like that. It's completely insane. It's so narrow in spots that a foot dab isn't possible.

As crazy as it sounds a trail like that might be better at night. That way you can't see the 50+ foot drop off the edge.

You're probably right.......... :eek:

I dont know, i ride my dirtbike on things i wouldnt walk on sometimes, but this takes it to a whole new level, i would probably be all pumped when i was about to do it then freeze up and turn around lol