Pro Two Two Motorsports shuts its doors.

Well shit......as far as grant, don't really care. Just hope Reed catches on somehere.

I wonder if that gopro bullshit had anything to do with this?

Last edited:
Wow. That's a massive hit.
We can only speculate what's happened. Discount tire may have pulled their contract because reed isn't running races. Or... He might be fed up with the AMA, FELD motor sports and FIM. Other riders are fed up, lots of road racers are stepping out of ama series and running CCS groups.
Reeds deal with fly360 was a lot of jingle and that could have been a part of him closing the doors.

Bummer.....I always liked the way he took matters into his own hands when he was let go and without a ride, just start his own team and FTW, but I'm sure it was quite difficult to wear all the hats he wore for team 22. No matter what he does within the sport in the future it will be good for it.

how competitive do you think he still is? Just like him or any of us really I would not want to quit either. Do you think he has any more gas in the tank for a winning season

Again going by what he stated in the interview, he thinks he does, and still has somthing to prove. Me personally, I've thought I have seen his end a couple of times only to see him come back as a title contender. Ask me again 4 or 5 rounds into next SX season.