Tulare Track 4/27/13

Rack and I took CW Jr. and Garrett to the Tulare track Saturday. Here are a few pics from that day.

CW Jr. doing one of his favorite things...jumping!
photo 3..JPG

Garrett (G-man) taking flight.
photo 1.JPG

CW Jr. trying to keep up with G-Man.
photo 2.JPG

G-Man clearing the table top.
photo.JPG

CW Jr. following right behind him.
photo.JPG

G-man all compressed.
photo.JPG

That's all the photo's I have to post. I took a few short videos but they take too long to download. The boys had fun and were asking to go back again soon. I told CW Jr. he had to take the abuse in the trees before he can go back to the track. Rack may have a few pics to add...

:thumb: I may need to meet you guys at the track some day. I am sure #5 would like to stretch her legs out on a MX track. I am no track guy, but this bike I am sure would change my mind some...:smirk:

James

Staff member
:thumb: I may need to meet you guys at the track some day. I am sure #5 would like to stretch her legs out on a MX track. I am no track guy, but this bike I am sure would change my mind some...:smirk:
Take that bike out on the thing it was designed for. :thumb:

BTW good to see G taking an interest in the track again. He say anything about getting back into racing?

Here is the first set of pics from my camera.

We ran into some friends = last time we saw them was over Easter week in Spangler

DSCF0807.JPGDSCF0808.JPGDSCF0809.JPGDSCF0810.JPGDSCF0811.JPGDSCF0812.JPGDSCF0814.JPG

Here is GMan and CWJr

DSCF0815.JPGDSCF0816.JPG

Just for you CDA. I think this is the bike with the Ohlins that we were talking about from Wilson's.

DSCF0817.JPG DSCF0806.JPG

More to follow....................