Trials

Observed Trials not trails.... Ever try this?

you know going slow over/around and up obstacles without putting your foot down.

Gary Bailey used to have everyone warm up....going slow at his schools.

i try not to never put down my feet down and always be standing up on the bike, never got the chance to ride a trials bike yet, but i feel like i could throw it around like my bmx bike

I have ridden a Trials bike twice, but only crawling over the firewood around the campsite. I would love to add one of these to the stable...
2013beta.jpg

i have made it a point ever since i first started riding to try and make those rocky sections on a trail without putting my foot down. its made me a better rider.

of course i have short legs and a tall bike so i was pretty much forced to learn how :lol:

I have always wanted to ride on a trials bike. i dont think i know anyone who owns one tho :(

i have made it a point ever since i first started riding to try and make those rocky sections on a trail without putting my foot down. its made me a better rider.

of course i have short legs and a tall bike so i was pretty much forced to learn how :lol:

I have always wanted to ride on a trials bike. i dont think i know anyone who owns one tho :(

I thought that's how we're suppsoed to ride..... Seems like whenever I put my foot down going slow I crash .... :devil: ..... :crash: