Tri-zinger clutch issue?

Got a random call this morning asking about DR125 parts I advertised on Gumtree 9ish months ago so sold the dude everything I had for £65!
Good deal for the dude considering all he didn't get was the frame but after clearing my shed there was no micron muffler, one of the main reasons he came!
Vaguely remembered telling my bro to keep it for whatever it landed on and gave him a call, turns out he's at home 20 seconds from the workshop :-)

Calls me back 2 mins later saying Aye I've got it so off I go with parts buyer following, get there and hand over the micron and the boy turns round and sells my bro a tri-zinger yt60 with clutch issue and spare engine and a honda ATC200ES needing the axle welded or replaced for £100 delivered on Monday!
The Honda will likely be stripped but the wee Yam tri-Z will likely be a keeper so all advice welcome on the little yellow thing lol!
Apparently when you start it it pretty much drives away so deduct from this what you will and let me know, might be adjustable but don't know so.....