South Trail Closures, The Red Menace Invades The Desert

530KTM posted about the red signs out in the desert, figured I would give you all some photos to show what's going on.
For starters, who's responsible for this stupidity? I believe it's the "center for biological diversity" morons and a lawsuit that requires every trail to be marked and designated open or closed, typical California tree hugger idiots.
The red signs are everywhere, and lots of them. Right now, all around Fremont Peak area, west to Cal city, south to highway 58. I didn't ride south of there, so not sure if they are in the Kramer hills area, if not, they will be soon, along with everywhere else..
If you haven't been out riding lately, be prepared to be shocked. I guarantee that some of your favorite trails are now officially closed.
Just a few photos -

9-26a.jpg

9-26b.jpg

9-26c.jpg

9-26d.jpg

9-26e.jpg

9-26h.jpg

On top of that, if you enjoyed stopping at the bunker to cool off in the shade, you can't do that any more, some idiots burned it out.

9-26f.jpg

9-26g.jpg

Sometimes it feels like we are surrounded by a sea of stupidity.
Not going to get into the whole "screw that, I'm riding that trail, closed or not." This site is monitored by the opposition, and that merely gives them more ammo to use against us.
However, I will say placing a sign and enforcing a closure are two different things, especially farther away from the popular riding areas. And those bright red sticks make it easy to spot hard to find trail heads that you didn't know existed (not that you would ride them, of course).
That's all I got, get out and ride, enjoy it while you still can.

This is just another BS measure that they can't enforce. I've given up fighting it, and I'm going to just ride.(When my bike is fixed):cheers:

Where is my roost button damn it?:thumb:

See James for that one.:rolleyes:

How hard is it to pull those suckers out of the sand Agent ? :busted:

Why waste the time, and energy? Just ROOST right by them.:ride:

Jeff,
We are slowly becoming, "just a bunch of guys that would have liked to go ride." :foul: :banghead: :foul: :banghead:

And I will, somewhere.:devil:

Ooooooooo :devil:....... :naughty:............. :cool:

They'll only catch the slowest one.:smirk: