125 Torque specs

17 to 21 will usually do just fine for any of them of that diameter. you need to make sure that your studs are bottomed out in the blind holes they are in too. that means using a stud installation tool or double nutting then torquing them down. those have their own setting too, but i have found that using 2/3-3'4's of the nut spec is adequate to bottom them out. so 15 or so pounds for that and then torque in sequence at 5lb intervals would be my suggestion.

17 to 21 will usually do just fine for any of them of that diameter. you need to make sure that your studs are bottomed out in the blind holes they are in too. that means using a stud installation tool or double nutting then torquing them down. those have their own setting too, but i have found that using 2/3-3'4's of the nut spec is adequate to bottom them out. so 15 or so pounds for that and then torque in sequence at 5lb intervals would be my suggestion.
Ok thank you I'm about to replace piston

If you would have bought a manual, you would have figured out what caused the first child, stopped at one, and would have had all kinds of money and time for all the dirt scootering you could possibly handle.

If you would have bought a manual, you would have figured out what caused the first child, stopped at one, and would have had all kinds of money and time for all the dirt scootering you could possibly handle.
Nope, I have 5 amazing children and although I have no bike to go out and play on I have an absolutely fantastic family who all love each other dearly and I wouldn't change a single minute of it other than the boy breaking his arm a few weeks ago!
Good things come to those who wait and as such I will wait til it's my turn for some playtime knowing my legacy is in motion! Just sayin!
I aint gonna want for much Timo, just something to.carry me through Europe when I hit my 50's and I'll go a happy biker boy!:thumb:

Last edited:
Nope, I have 5 amazing children and although I have no bike to go out and play on I have an absolutely fantastic family who all love each other dearly and I wouldn't change a single minute of it other than the boy breaking his arm a few weeks ago!
Good things come to those who wait and as such I will wait til it's my turn for some playtime knowing my legacy is in motion! Just sayin!
I aint gonna want for much Timo, just something to.carry me through Europe when I hit my 50's and I'll go a happy biker boy!:thumb:

:cheers: