Tonka Town Ride Report

Tonka Town Toys were taking pics of us today.
2croqw2.jpg

Rolls being holy once again.
Tim is a fucking Giant in the land of Tonka Town.
34o7iib.jpg

i spotted the little guys.
zvtqfd.jpg

and where they live
waoh01.jpg

must be weary of the Dinosaurs
3507vwy.jpg

They even watch over the Tonka Town Sign.
2pqt937.jpg

They said if we help build a new building they wont sick the Dinosuar on us. so tim got to work and i followed.
2n7mnwh.jpg

this little guy must have hitched a ride in my bag from my sons room cause he jumped out and started to help.
343npcj.jpg

then we hopped back on our bikes and hit some iof the funnest singletrack i have ever rode that seemed like it jsut went forever. till we got hungy and decided this was a good place for lunch.
42mo4.jpg

24e2etk.jpg

then it was off to some crazy cliff waterfall that tim thought i would have the balls to launch off. :lol: i took one look and i think my nuts retracted. after they dropped back out we hit some really fun ridgelines that are tire width. Then it was getting dark so we fireroad queened it back to the truck. Then directly to freedys to make the ride that was announced by tim as a 9 turned into a 10.

:popcorn: sit back and enjoy.... this ones not for fame.... this one is for the riders. Not a lot of cuts and edits. i covered the St leaving Tonka Town. Some time laps of us getting our bikes down the fall. then last but not least the ridge line single track that was really really fun.

hope you all enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqil3ucCU5o&feature=youtu.be

some update fucked my adobe media encoder and now i cant get it to encode any file. tried every setting and nothing. vid has been long done i just cant get it to save as a file so i can upload it :/

Very nice Trav :clap:

Early on in the single track looks like you had to choose between the tree and over shooting the corner. Good choice. :smirk:

What is the green, red and yellow on the bar clamps?

Very nice Trav :clap:

Early on in the single track looks like you had to choose between the tree and over shooting the corner. Good choice. :smirk:

What is the green, red and yellow on the bar clamps?
my childrens artwork. one is dylans and the other is chloe's . the school had a deal and we got magnets and pendants and stickers. stickers went on my bike :thumb: