tomahawk 2-18-12

James

Staff member
Get those GoPro's up. :thumb:

If you're looking for advice I'd suggest standing up more, especially on the jumps. If not......

James

Staff member
:lol: That dirt spot was bugging the crap out of me. Either I've gotten used to it or you aren't chopping the as much anymore. :thumb:

BTW that guy was a good 10 ft away. :stirthepot: :smirk:

ok, this is how that spot got on the camera. i cant tell if it was roost from that little 65 or 50 in front of me, or it got kicked up by my own bike. let me know what you think. it was at about 1:49. and at at about 6:00 i could hear an anoying little rm85 behind me. i tried to out run him. but he passed me at about 6:20. but dont worry i got him back at 6:39!

it has been a realy long time since i have been trail riding. and it was the first time i have taken the 250 in da woods. i was really disapointed that i was riding so bad on the trails, cus i am actually more of a trail rider than a mx rider

That looks like a fun place to ride. That pesty guy that "didnt give you room":noidea: I didnt think he was that bad, it wasnt exactly like you were banging bars with him but, I see he doesnt know how to turn at minute 1:28:lol:

Glad you got some moto in. How much do they charge to ride there?

That looks like a fun place to ride. That pesty guy that "didnt give you room":noidea: I didnt think he was that bad, it wasnt exactly like you were banging bars with him but, I see he doesnt know how to turn at minute 1:28:lol:

Glad you got some moto in. How much do they charge to ride there?
your right, its not like he was gonna wreck me or anything, it just that i had to back off the gas to avoid hitting him. and it cost 50$ a day to ride there if you are a non-member. or 25$ a day if you are a member. (membership is 50$)

your right, its not like he was gonna wreck me or anything, it just that i had to back off the gas to avoid hitting him. and it cost 50$ a day to ride there if you are a non-member. or 25$ a day if you are a member. (membership is 50$)
It's $20 buck practice up here all day everyday! No membership!

Yeah it sucks but they charge it cus people are willling to pay it. And that track realy doesn't have any competition