To All of You Turkeys

Happy thanksgiving DBA! I am heading down on Saturday afternoon. I'm not saying its that cold here but, I did get a flyer from a local business that was offering a lifetime warranty with every Igloo sold...... We set a record yesterday for cold. Trust me, you don't want to feel this. November, and it's already minus 30. Seriously, I had to kick a hole in the air just to get out of the house this morning.

Happy thanksgiving DBA! I am heading down on Saturday afternoon. I'm not saying its that cold here but, I did get a flyer from a local business that was offering a lifetime warranty with every Igloo sold...... We set a record yesterday for cold. Trust me, you don't want to feel this. November, and it's already minus 30. Seriously, I had to kick a hole in the air just to get out of the house this morning.

It's a nice balmy 21 above here.......when it's as cold as you have it,you have to pre breath, otherwise your lungs will freeze....when it's that cold,you don't blink cause your eye lids will freeze shut, when it's that cold and you go to let the dog out.....he pushes you out and locks the door on your ass, when it's that cold they put a border around it and call it Canada.

It's a nice balmy 21 above here.......when it's as cold as you have it,you have to pre breath, otherwise your lungs will freeze....when it's that cold,you don't blink cause your eye lids will freeze shut, when it's that cold and you go to let the dog out.....he pushes you out and locks the door on your ass, when it's that cold they put a border around it and call it Canada.

:lol: