Tires suggestions for TH

The Power King also known as "China King" tires on the family toy hauler are total POS we're already replacing the 2nd faulty tire. So they're all getting replaced before we're on the side of the road with our floor ripped out. With that being said my dad is looking for suggestions on another set of tires for it. They are 235/80/16's load rating E. Thanks guys :thumb:

The Power King also known as "China King" tires on the family toy hauler are total POS we're already replacing the 2nd faulty tire. So they're all getting replaced before we're on the side of the road with our floor ripped out. With that being said my dad is looking for suggestions on another set of tires for it. They are 235/80/16's load rating E. Thanks guys :thumb:

A lot of it depends on what you want to spend... Anything with a brand name on it is going to cost more... I bought an off brand and still paid over $100 per tire. and that was with a family discount...

Tires get "sit" rot let alone sun rot from just sitting idle... rubber tends to crack from just sitting regardless if in the sun or not, the sun makes it even worse. Even the smallest of cracks lead to blow outs... So you have to consider how much you take it out vs how long it sits idle then how much you want to spend on that type of investment.

Good luck Em...

Maxxis M8008 is whats on our 3 car wedge (We don't have a toy hauler) just remember being a trailer that they will rot out of the safe service area before they are worn out

we had a China King pop on a flat bed that wasn't even moving, it was sitting in the yard and it blew out, the tire was 1.5 years old.

Also, be weary of closeouts, do you know how to read a dot code? On every tire there are 3 sets of numbers/letters that will tell you where it was made, who made it, and when it was made, the last 4 are when, first 2 are the week, last 2 are the year
so a tire with dot code B6LB CKXX 4212 was made the 42nd week of 2012.
Reason I posted that, is if you're buying from a little mom and pop store's clearance event, you could be buying tires that are already 3-5 years old (I've seen it)

So my dad decided on GeoStar G574's. They aren't a name brand, but all tires are China tires these days and I couldn't find one bad review on them. They are really heavy duty and seem like they will hold up forever and a day.

My parents were lucky to make it home on this tire. When they got home from their last trip I noticed the left rear had lost a good amount of air and leaked all the way down over night. Here's why.

We check the air pressure in the tires before each trip so they were treated right and still junk. Only a year and a half old.

BEWARE OF POWERKING TIRES!

Here's a picture of the new tires mounted up. Doing the right side tomorrow.