Time has come :/

Well its hard for me to say this, but i believe the time has come for me to leave Dirt Bike Addicts. I need to focus on getting my self in the military, and DBA is not helping on bit, It takes too much of my time away, and i need to get off the computer a bit more.

I wanna thank everyone on here that has helped me one way or another. Kyle for helping me with my truck all the time, James with website design information, Dan with mechanical info, jos for being always gay, snow for loving jos for who he is. and everyone else i missed :)

Emily there is not a whole lot to say other then, well you are the blackest white person i have ever talked too haha :wink:

So thanks again, and will keep touch of you guys on facebook!!!

514704.jpg

April Fools

Well its hard for me to say this, but i believe the time has come for me to leave Dirt Bike Addicts. I need to focus on getting my self in the military, and DBA is not helping on bit, It takes too much of my time away, and i need to get off the computer a bit more.

I wanna thank everyone on here that has helped me one way or another. Kyle for helping me with my truck all the time, James with website design information, Dan with mechanical info, jos for being always gay, snow for loving jos for who he is. and everyone else i missed :)

Emily there is not a whole lot to say other then, well you are the blackest white person i have ever talked too haha :wink:

So thanks again, and will keep touch of you guys on facebook!!!

April Fools

OK! Hope you get butt fucked by a Chinese Mexican midget on heroin while wrestling a Nigerian fainting goat in a Cuban opium den while high on bath salts.

oh and I hope the rubber breaks :thumb: good luck

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aaron-the-Angry-Mexican-Midget-Eastbound-Down/156037187754098