250F Throttle cables help

Hi

Having some serious trouble removing my old throttle cables from my bike. Looks so simple on other bikes just my bike seems so annoying and awkward.

It's a crf 250r 2013. Do I just need to hang the fuel tank? Or remove it completely? So tight for space does anything else need to be removed?

Thanks
Matt

And now because this is too complicated for me. It looks like my return cable has popped out inside the housing. So now my return cable does like 1 loop round the throttle tube before it even starts to go tight. What am I doing?!?!

Lets rewind a bit what exactly are you trying to do by removing the throttle cables? I thought you were just replacing the airbox plastic?

a story.. once I decided to grow a marijuana plant so I buried a seed and watered it. A couple of days went by, no plant. Another couple of days, still nothing. So I dug it up to what I did wrong. I looked closely at the seed and what do you know there was a little green thing sticking out of the shell! So I buried it again. Guess what? I killed it.

I solved that problem. My throttle cables are freying at the handlebar end so I wanted to replace them. But does y matter now it's going to a shop and he said I can watch yo learn

Hi

Having some serious trouble removing my old throttle cables from my bike. Looks so simple on other bikes just my bike seems so annoying and awkward.

It's a crf 250r 2013. Do I just need to hang the fuel tank? Or remove it completely? So tight for space does anything else need to be removed?

Thanks
Matt
BUY A MANUAL!!!
And now because this is too complicated for me. It looks like my return cable has popped out inside the housing. So now my return cable does like 1 loop round the throttle tube before it even starts to go tight. What am I doing?!?!
BUY A MANUAL!!!!!
I solved that problem. My throttle cables are freying at the handlebar end so I wanted to replace them. But does y matter now it's going to a shop and he said I can watch yo learn
SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A MANUAL!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I'm just getting wound up over my bike at the moment. Something looks so easy on YouTube and it's so hard to do on my bike all the time! I wish I had someone local who had some knowledge. Appreciate the help

It's going into a garage in Manchester anyway hopefully he can sort it. I just wish I found out my self how to do it. But s*** happens!

This is the rat bike and will be soon getting brand new plastics and graphics
IMG_2796_zpsegfbho9a.jpg
IMG_2796_zpsegfbho9a.jpg

I haven't worked on a 13 crf250r, but in general if you're going to work on the throttle body on the non yamaha's you're going to be removing things like the fuel tank (completly) and possibly even subframe

Ummm, do you have a manual?
A little reading, some basic tools and some patience will go a long way when it comes to wrenching and learning.